Take the Next Step!
Are you looking to…
Enhance your level of professionalism? Receive validation of your skills and knowledge? Integrate yourself as a valuable team member in the GI/endoscopy setting?
Let SGNA help advance your career.
The SGNA Associates Program and Advanced Associates Program are designed for Associates and Technicians like you!
Which Program is right for me?
SGNA Associates Program
Gain the core knowledge of the GI/endoscopy specialty and work setting along with 7.0 contact hours from CBSPD.
- Become a respected professional and team member in your GI/endoscopy setting
- Learn basic endoscope reprocessing
- Understand the dynamics of a GI/Endoscopy unit or facility
- Integrate your learning with nurses and others in your unit
SGNA Advanced Associates Program
Earn a higher level of recognition through advanced study tips and methods along with 4.5 contact hours from CBSPD.
- Challenge your critical thinking skills by applying the learned concepts from the modules to the case studies
- Validate the skills in your clinical setting in the form of a checklist through the Skills Validation Checklist, which you can place in your personnel file
- Foster an interactive educational learning environment with the rest of your unit
Click here to view program instructions.
To view the system requirements, click here. All programs will expire 180 days from the date of purchase at which time you can renew your program for a $20 processing fee. Upon completing the program, a certificate will be available for you to download and keep for your records. During the 180 days you can access the program as many times as necessary.