Below are the system requirements for the Knowledge Publisher platform:
- Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9 and 10, Mozilla Firefox 3x, 4 or Safari 5.1x
- Windows Media Player™
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP or Mac OSX v10.2 Operating system
- [OSX with Netscape or Mozilla and QuickTime only]
- A Pentium 266MHz PC [500Mhz or faster recommended]
- 32MB system RAM [64MB or greater recommended]
- A VGA display set to a screen area of 800x600 pixels [1024x768 or higher recommended] and 16 bit color or higher
- A 56K Internet connection; 100K or greater will perform much better [28.8K will rarely function properly]
- A sound card with speakers or headphones
While viewing the presentation, you may utilize the following features:
- Play/Pause: Click this video button to pause and resume playing the presentation.
- Stop: Click the button with the square to stop the presentation. If you press play after this, then the presentation will start from the beginning.
- Fast Forward: Click the arrow buttons pointing to the right to move forward within a slide or from slide to slide.
- Rewind: Click the arrow buttons pointing to the left to rewind the presentation within a slide or from slide to slide.
- Outline: View each of the chapters or main topics. You may skip ahead to a new chapter in the presentation by clicking on the chapter name.
- Bio: View the speaker's bio
- Downloads: Check for additional information related to the presentation, such as downloads or websites.
- Email: Email questions to SGNA Headquarters. Your questions will be answered as soon as possible.
- Notes: Take notes as the presentation is playing. When you click submit, your notes will be emailed directly to you.
- Search: Search within the presentation
- Settings: Adjust any of the window settings for the presentation.