Beginning in October 2014, SGNA now requires ALL Purchase Orders to be submitted with a completed Purchase Order Agreement.
If your facility is purchasing items at discounted, member rates, then the "SGNA Membership Information" section of the Purchase Order Agreement must be completed. This is to ensure the security of our SGNA member accounts and benefits. If your facility is purchasing items at non-member rates, please leave the "SGNA Member Information" section blank and complete the remainder of the agreement.
- Purchase Orders are only accepted using hardcopy requests and cannot be submitted online. They can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 312.673.6694
- Purchase orders will not be processed if a completed Purchase Order Agreement is not sent in with the purchase order.
- Purchase Orders that list member pricing without the Purchase Order Agreement completed with the member information and signature will not be processed.
- Payment for the requested materials must be received by SGNA prior to shipment of the order.
SGNA does not accept purchase orders for any eLearning programs. This includes:
- Associates Program
- Advanced Associates Program
- Annual Course Recordings
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Modules (I-IV)
- Sedation Facts Module
- Position Statement and Practice Guideline Modules
- Online Practice Exam
SGNA has a NO RETURN POLICY on all orders unless the original package was received in a damaged, unusable condition. Claims for damaged merchandise must be received by SGNA within 30 days of receipt of order. Such claims must include the original packing slip, invoice, a letter explaining the extent of the damage, as well as the original merchandise.
*Refunds for damaged items will not include the shipping and handling charges. Refunds will not be processed for totals of $5.00 or less.
Please contact SGNA Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.