SGNA will offer quarterly webinars to review a practice document or topic of interest. These webinars will allow participants a deeper understanding of the documents or topics.
Hepatitis C Management: Practical Strategies for the GI Nurse
Generously supported by AbbVie.
|February 18, 2015
6:00 pm Central
|CRE Transmission and GI Nursing Practice
||March 24, 2015
6:00 pm Central
|Statement on Water and Irrigation Bottles Used During Endoscopy and Statement on Reprocessing of Endoscopic Accessories and Valves
||April 29, 2015
6:00 PM Central
| 1.0 CH
||Click here to register
* If you are a non-member with expired login information, a non-member with no previous purchasing history with SGNA or cannot remember your login/password, please contact SGNA.
The registration fee is $15 for SGNA members/$20 for nonmembers. After you register and pay, SGNA will also send you a link to register through the webinar system (one week prior to the webinar). No refunds will be issued for missed webinars.
If you missed a previously offered webinar, the following are available through SGNA's eLearning Center:
- Statement on Reprocessing of Endoscopic Accessories and Valves (2011)
- Putting Standards into Practice: SGNA's Standard of Infection Control in Reprocessing of Flexible Gastrointestinal Endoscopes (2012)
- Minimum Registered Nurse Staffing for Patient Care in the Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Unit (2012)
And Role Delineation of the Registered Nurse in a Staff Position in Gastroenterology (2012)
- Guidelines for Nursing Documentation in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (2013)
- Statement on the Use of Sedation and Analgesia in the Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Setting (2013)
- Guideline for Use of High Level Disinfectants & Sterilants for Reprocessing Flexible Gastrointestinal Endoscopes (2013)
- Standards of Clinical Nursing Practice and Role Delineations (2014)
- Emerging Technologies in Sedation: Computer Assisted Personalized Sedation (2014)
Recorded webinars still to come in the SGNA eLearning Center include:
- Hepatitis C Management: Practical Strategies for the GI Nurse (2015)