SGNA will offer quarterly webinars to review one standard/guideline or position statement per webinar. These webinars will allow participants a deeper understanding of the documents, insight into the changes in the most updated documents and offer an opportunity to ask specific questions to the facilitator who aided in the creation of these documents.
|Statement on the Use of Sedation and Analgesia in the Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Setting (2013)
||March 18, 2014
6:00 pm Central
|1.0 CH (GI-specific)
||Regisrtation is now closed
* If you are a non-member with expired login information, a non-member with no previous purchasing history with SGNA or cannot remember your login/password, please contact SGNA.
The registration fee is $10 for SGNA members/$15 for nonmembers. After you register and pay, SGNA will also send you a link to register through the webinar system (one week prior to the webinar). No refunds will be issued for missed webinars.
If you missed a previously offered webinar, the following are available through SGNA's eLearning Center:
- Ergonomics in the Gastroenterology Setting (2011)
- Statement on Reprocessing of Endoscopic Accessories and Valves (2011)
- Putting Standards into Practice: SGNA's Standard of Infection Control in Reprocessing of Flexible Gastrointestinal Endoscopes (2012)
- Minimum Registered Nurse Staffing for Patient Care in the Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Unit (2012)
And Role Delineation of the Registered Nurse in a Staff Position in Gastroenterology (2012)
Recorded webinars still to come in the SGNA eLearning Center include:
- Statement on Reprocessing of Water Bottles Used During Endoscopy (2011)
- Guidelines for Nursing Documentation in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (2013)