SGNA will offer quarterly webinars to review a practice document or topic of interest. These webinars will allow participants a deeper understanding of the documents or topics.
| Precision Medicine: What Is It and How Does it Affect My GI practice?
||August 9, 2017
6:00 PM Central Time
| 1.0 CH
|| Click here to register
The registration fee is $15 for SGNA members/$20 for nonmembers. After you register and pay, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to register through the webinar system. No refunds will be issued for missed webinars.
If you missed a previously offered webinar, the following are available through SGNA's eLearning Center:
- Minimum Registered Nurse Staffing for Patient Care in the Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Unit (2012)
And Role Delineation of the Registered Nurse in a Staff Position in Gastroenterology (2012)
- Guidelines for Nursing Documentation in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (2013)
- Statement on the Use of Sedation and Analgesia in the Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Setting (2013)
- Standards of Clinical Nursing Practice and Role Delineations (2014)
- Hepatitis C Management: Practical Strategies for the GI Nurse (2015)
- CRE Transmission and GI Nursing Practice (2015)
- Standards of Infection Prevention in Reprocessing of Flexible Gastrointestinal Endoscopes Webinar (2016)
- Standards of Infection in the Gastroenterology Setting (2016)
- Capnography Monitoring During Moderate Sedation: How an SGNA Fellow Took Current Evidence and Worked toward Putting it into Practice (2016)
Recorded webinars still to come in the SGNA eLearning Center include:
- Identifying and Mitigating your Infection Risks: Performing an in-depth Infection Control Risk Assessment for your GI Lab Webinar
Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates, Inc., is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.