Follow the instructions below if you are joining SGNA as a new member.
- First, click the Join Now button on the SGNA Join Page.
- A new browser tab will open and ask for you to Sign up with a new
account. Proceed to enter the username, email and password you would like to
use for your account and click Sign Up.
- After you enter your information you will be sent a verification code to confirm your
account via email. The email will be delivered from
email@example.com. Check your spam or junk mail for delivery.
- Once you receive and enter your verification code, you can proceed to provide
- Follow the prompts to purchase membership and proceed to check out. You may
provide payment by credit card or select pay later option to pay by check. If you
elect to pay by check, you will not receive full member benefits until payment is
- Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.321.5165.
How to Renew
If you are looking to renew your current membership or have previously created an SGNA
account, you will need to visit your SGNA Profile to renew.
- Log into the SGNA website or visit the Dues Renewal page to assist.
- Click Member Resources – My SGNA Portal – My Account.
- Then, click the circle My Profile icon on the upper right-hand corner of the site.
- Click Individual Membership.
- Complete the Membership Application.
- Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 312.321.5165