SGNA is looking for GI/endoscopy leaders to share their knowledge next year! Submit an abstract for the 49th Annual Course, May 22-24, 2022 in Salt Lake City, Utah and help your peers improve their practice. Now, more than ever, we are looking to our GI community to share the knowledge they have learned!
The Program Committee is especially interested in abstracts with the following topics:
- Regulatory and accrediting body updates
- Tips for successful reaccreditation visits
- Water quality
- Advances in technology (e.g., disposable endoscopes, artificial intelligence)
- Endoscope reprocessing
- Moderate sedation and anesthesia
- GI diseases (examples include: Hepatitis, IBD, Liver Disease, Colorectal Cancer)
- Procedures (examples include: ERCP, EUS, PEG/PEJ, Bronchoscopy)
Please note this call for abstracts is only for oral podium presentations at the 49th Annual Course in 2022, not for poster or webinar presentations.
The deadline has been extended to Monday, July 19, 2021. Submit an abstract by that date. Contact Madeline Stanke with any questions.
Submit an Abstract