SGNA will be offering the GI/Endoscopy Nursing Review Course the following dates in 2014:
- January 18-19, 2014, St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center, Hartford, CT - Hosted by Connecticut SGNA. Click here to register. *
- May 2-3, 2014, Nashville, TN (SGNA 41st Annual Course)
- September 6-7, 2014, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
* If you are a non-member with expired login information, a non-member with no previous purchasing history with SGNA or cannot remember your login/password, please contact SGNA.
This one-and-a-half day course will provide an overview of key areas related to GI/endoscopy nursing practice. Additionally, tips on how to prepare for the ABCGN Certification Exam will be presented. Participants will receive the GI/Endoscopy Nursing Review: Certification Study Manual as part of their course registration.
SGNA Member - $250
Non-member - $350
Participants in the course will earn 11.25 contact hours (all GI-specific).
SGNA is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
January 2014 Course Information
Collaborative Theater - CT Institute for Primary Care Innovation (CIPCI)
Innovation + Learning Center at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center
260 Ashley St.
Hartford, CT 06105
There are many hotel options near Saint Francis Hospital. Please call the hotel directly to make your reservations. A sampling of hotels in the area are listed below.
- Homewood Suites by HIlton - Hartford Downtown, 338 Asylum St, Hartford, CT (860) 524-0223
- Hilton Hartford, 315 Trumbull St, Hartford, CT (860) 728-5151
- Hartford Marriott Downtown, 200 Columbus Blvd, Hartford, CT (860) 249-8000
Interested in bringing the course to your region?
SGNA is accepting applications for 2014 for regions to host the course. Only two regional courses a year (outside of the two nationally-hosted courses) can be accepted. Acceptance is based on a first-come, first-served basis.